Organic Sun Dried Chopped Apricots by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and sun-dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
The origins of the apricot are unclear, although it is thought to have originated in Central Asia or on the Indian subcontinent, and it is believed to have been cultivated for around 5,000 years. Today, Turkey is the biggest producer of sun-dried apricots – organic, non-sulphite-treated varieties of which are renowned for their sweet, caramelised, slightly tangy flavour.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s sun-dried apricots are grown in Turkey, harvested with care, and dried in the country’s abundant sunshine without the use of sulphites. Unlike their sulphite-treated, artificially-orange-coloured counterparts, they have a brown hue as a result of the sun-drying process, sweeter, and boast higher concentrations of nutrients.
USES: Our sun-dried chopped apricots are surprisingly versatile in both sweet and savoury dishes. Try using as a dessert topping, adding them to fruit salads, trail mix or cereals, tossing them into baking mixes, or adding them to Middle Eastern cooking, pilafs, casseroles and other dishes.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (license no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Organic dried apricots, organic rice flour.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||53.4g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Why not visit Organic Chopped Figs?
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here