Organic Chamomile Flowers Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from chamomile flowers organically grown, harvested, and dried in Bulgaria. Packed in the UK.
Cheery, daisy-like chamomile flowers have long been used to make teas and other infusions that are thought to have relaxing, calming properties. They have a sweet, herbaceous aroma and, when prepared, a taste reminiscent of apples – hence the derivation of their modern-day English name from their Greek name, which translates as “earth apple”.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s chamomile powder is ground from organically grown chamomile flowers harvested and dried in Turkey.
USES: Chamomile can be used to impart a fresh, elegant, apple-like flavour to a range of beverages and desserts. It is used in some shampoos and body-care products, partly on account of its reputed soothing, calming properties.
GENTLY DOES IT: Chamomile contains minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, manganese, potassium, and zinc, although its primary health benefit is thought to be a gentle relaxing effect when consumed as a beverage.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Organic ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya, and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here