Organic Chaga Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from chaga mushrooms organically grown, harvested and dried in China. Packed in the UK.
Chaga mushrooms, from which this powder is made, grow on birch trees throughout colder parts of the northern hemisphere. They look less like mushrooms than they do clumps of dirt, but their flesh is orange in colour and they're packed with antioxidants. They've long been been used medicinally for a variety of purposes, and are said to boost the body's immune system and reduce inflammation.
The simplest and most popular way of using chaga powder is to make a tea whose flavour is subtly earthy and a little bitter, like the aroma of the forests it comes from (some people describe it as a little like vanilla). Chaga powder tea has a certain warmth to it, even when it's cold, and some people like to sweeten it slightly with a drop of honey. You can also blend our organic chaga powder into smoothies, and into preparations such as pancakes and muffins.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here