Organic Carrot Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in China. Packed in the UK.
The carrot plant's ancestors are said to have originated in Afghanistan, which boasts the world's greatest diversity of wild carrots. Carrots were first grown for their aromatic leaves and seeds rather than the root, the first known mention of whichharks back to the 1st century AD. Today, of course, carrots are an important part of people's diets the world over, thanks to their nutritional value and versatility.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill's organic carrot powder is made from the best of the crop, organically grown in China before being ground, dried and packed promptly to seal in its flavour and nutrients.
USES: Our organic carrot powder is perfect for sprinkling onto a range of dishes, either dry or rehydrated. It's an excellent way of adding flavour and a nutritional boost to baking, soups, meat dishes, porridge, smoothies, shakes and almost anything else you can think of! Carrot powder can be used in place of sugar, its natural sweetness providing a subtle and healthier stand-in for the white stuff. They're also superb blended with protein powders in all-natural protein shakes.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Ingredients: 100% organic carrots.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.3g|
|- of which sugars||35.67g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here