Organic Candied Orange Peel by Hatton Hill Organic. Made from oranges grown, harvested and dried in Italy. Packed in the UK.
Preserving fruit using sugar is an age-old tradition in many parts of the world, and a delicious way of allowing parts of citrus fruit that people normally don't eat to be enjoyed in a range of ways.
Hatton Hill Organic's organic candied orange peel carries on this tradition, offering a sweet, tasty twist on a favourite fruit. Many baking recipes call for candied fruit – think traditional Christmas cakes, sponge cakes, stollen, panettone, scones, muffins, cookies, pastries... the list goes on!
But our organic candied orange peel is a star ingredient in many other treats besides. Sprinkle it over yoghurt or ice-cream, scatter it into homemade chocolate (which is easier to make than you may think, by the way – you can get started here or here!), use it as a topping for sweet pies and desserts, mix it into cocktails as a garnish, add it to trail mix or granola, and more. Or you can just munch it right out of the bag! Yum!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Organic orange peel, organic glucose corn syrup, salt.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||79g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here