Organic Camargue Red Rice & Wild Rice Mix by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in more than one country. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic's Camargue red rice & wild rice mix has a lovely, slightly nutty flavour, and it’s very subtly sweeter than other varieties of rice. Its consistency is very similar to that of brown rice – firm and a little chewy, thanks to the bran outer coating that gives it its colour, and tender in the middle.
Our organic Camargue red rice & wild rice mix makes a wonderfully colourful change from white or brown rice, and it can be used in any dish in which you’d use those varieties – think stir fries, stuffed peppers, side dishes, salads, soups, casseroles, rice bowls, pilafs, paellas… You get the idea – in everything. Our organic Camargue red rice & wild rice mix rice is also a great way of adding colourful visual appeal to white rice – just make sure you cook the red & wild rice mix and the white rice separately before combining them due to the different cooking times required.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.4g|
|- of which sugars||<0.5g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here