Organic Buckwheat Flour (Gluten Free) by Hatton Hill Organic. Made from pure buckwheat organically grown, dried and milled in Netherlands. Packed in the UK.
Buckwheat, part of the rhubarb family, is an excellent gluten-free alternative to regular wheat flour.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Buckwheat is believed to have been first cultivated more than 8,000 years ago in Southeast Asia. It was one of the first crops introduced to North America by early European settlers and is a staple food in much of Eastern Europe.
USES: Buckwheat flour can be used for many of the same purposes as wheat flour, such as baking and pancakes.
GLUTEN-FREE GOODNESS: Buckwheat’s gluten-free nutritional value is head and shoulders above that of many other grains, with high levels of protein and fibre.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten-free ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here