Organic Milled Brown Linseed (Flax Seed) by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, dried and ground in Kazakhstan. Packed in the UK.
Brown linseeds are small oil seeds that originated in the Middle East thousands of years ago, and which more recently have gained popularity as a health food, thanks to their high content of omega-3 fats, fibre and other plant compounds.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s milled brown linseed is grown in Kazakhstan, dried naturally and ground before being packed and delivered to you.
USES: Grinding Hatton Hill Organic’s brown linseed, as we do to make this product, is the best way to make the most of it. Milled brown linseed can be used in baked goods such as bread, cakes and muffins, in juices, milk and dairy products, in dry pasta, and even in meat dishes.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||3.66g|
|- of which sugars||1.55g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here