Organic Bouquet Garni by Hatton Hill Organic. An aromatic, flavoursome and infinitely versatile blend of classic culinary herbs organically grown, harvested and dried in France. Packed in the UK.
Our organic bouquet garni mix is a superior blend of herbs created to give a wide range of savoury dishes a lovely herbal lift with a flavour and aroma all its own.
A bouquet garni – an indispensable part of French cuisine, although it's used widely in all European culinary traditions – is a time-honoured way to bring a rich depth of flavour to soups, stocks, sauces and braises. It's perfect for slow cooking and allows the full taste and scent of a generous proportion of herbs to gently permeate a dish without the fiddle-factor of having to fish out the pieces of those herbs once it's cooked. Simply wrap a couple of tablespoons of our bouquet garni mix in a piece of cheesecloth, tie it off, and drop it into your dish for a wonderfully aromatic and flavoursome result.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Organic thyme, organic marjoram, organic bay leaves and organic parsley.
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here