Organic Blanched Almonds by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and blanched in Spain. Packed in the UK.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: The superior, moreish quality of Hatton Hill Organic’s Spanish-grown blanched almonds will tempt you just to snack on them right out of the bag!
USES: Hatton Hill Organic’s organic blanched almonds are an inimitably delicious ingredient with a huge range of uses in everything from cookies to cakes, from stir-fries to salads, from tarts to tagines. In short, they pair with practically any kind of food you can name – from scrumptious salads to perfect pasta dishes. Why not try making your own almond butter, almond milk or almond flour?
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||5.5g|
|- of which sugars||3.1g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here