Organic Sun Dried Black Raisins (Seedless) by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Uzbekistan. Packed in the UK.
Raisins are dried grapes that are darker than sultanas, with a denser texture and not as juicy, which makes them good for soaking up other flavours – brandy, Amaretto, and other flavoured alcohols are particularly popular – before cooking.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill’s sun-dried black raisins are grown in Uzbekistan before being dried in the country’s abundant sunshine and packed to seal in the concentrated sweetness of their unique flavour.
USES: Sun-dried black raisins are a fruity-sweet, healthy snack straight out of the bag, and also a terrific addition to breakfast cereals, trail mix, baked goods such as cakes, bread, muffins and pastries, and a range of savoury dishes, where their sweetness really brings other flavours such as spices and curry to life. Try sprinkling them into salads and rice dishes, scattering them into dals and other South Asian cooking, or making chutneys or chocolates with them. Yum!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Organic ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here