Organic Banana Chips by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in the Philippines. Packed in the UK.
A sweet taste of the tropics, Hatton Hill Organic’s banana chips are grown and dried in the sunny Philippines, home to some of the world’s finest fruit, before being packaged promptly to seal in the fullness of their flavour.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s banana chips are sweetened and preserved solely with organic coconut oil, organic cane sugar and organic honey to make them irresistibly delicious and so much more than just a snack.
USES: Our organic banana chips are a natural nibble straight out of the bag, but they have many uses aside from being simply a moreish delight to munch on. Sprinkle them into mueslis, crush and soak them to make banana bread and cookies, dip them in chocolate for a dash of indulgence, and use them in all manner of baked goods and desserts, from tarts and pies to toppings for ice-cream and frozen yoghurt.
LOW-SODIUM SNACKING: Banana chips are rich in potassium, and are lower in sodium than snacks such as potato chips and crackers.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Organic bananas, organic coconut oil, organic cane sugar, organic honey.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||29g|
|- of which sugars||35g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here