Organic Ashwagandha Powder Capsules by Hatton Hill Organic. Capsules containing ashwagandha root organically grown, harvested, dried and ground in India. Packed in the UK.
Ashwagandha powder, also known as “Indian ginseng” and “winter cherry”, is produced from the root of the ashwagandha plant, a small evergreen shrub that grows in India, the Middle East and parts of Africa. It is one of the most renowned and ubiquitous "adaptogens" (substances reputed to stabilise physiological processes) in the ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine tradition, within which it is believed to relieve stress.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Grown, harvested, dried and ground in India, Hatton Hill Organic’s ashwagandha powder is produced from only the finest, healthiest roots of the ashwagandha plant.
USES: Prized in the Ayurvedic tradition for its reputed ability to alleviate stress, boost mental energy, and offer other restorative benefits, ashwagandha powder is easily incorporated into your daily diet in the convenient form of our capsules.
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (license no. DA22427).
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here