Organic Amarillo Chilli (Yellow Chilli) Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from amarillo chillies organically grown, harvested and dried in Peru. Packed in the UK.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill's organic amarillo chilli powder is ground from the finest organically grown amarillo chillies gathered in Peru, where they have been an integral part of the cuisine since the time of the ancient Incas. It has a delightfully fresh, fruity, berry-like flavour, and is rather hot – 30,000-50,000 heat units on the Scoville scale (by comparison, the green jalapeño chillis dished up in Mexican restaurants typically rate around 5,000 heat units).
USES: Amarillo chilies are grown mainly in Peru and other parts of Latin America, and are used extensively in Peruvian and Bolivian cuisine (in Peru, they're far and away the most popular chillies). The fruity, berry-like flavour of the powdered chillies is full and distinctive. Try using it in sauces and salsas to add vibrancy to your cooking. In Peru, amarillo chillies are particularly popular in in potato dishes, salsas and ceviches, and they're also often used as a table seasoning, either whole or in ground form. Organic amarillo chilli powder makes a wonderful addition to marinades, salad dressings and dips. Go experiment!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here