Organic Acerola Cherry Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from acerola cherries organically grown, harvested and freeze-dried in Brazil. Packed in the UK.
The acerola plant is native to tropical parts of the western hemisphere, such as Central America and the Caribbean, and produces cherry-like berries. They're not cherries like the ones available at fruit shops and in supermarkets, but acerola berries are nonetheless called cherries, and they're also known as West Indies cherries and Barbados cherries.
Acerola is best known for being extremely rich in vitamin C and, like many red berries, it's a good source of antioxidants. It has a sweet-tart cherry flavour, and it's a tasty, nutritious addition to smoothies, juices, yoghurts, desserts and more. You can also add it to mixes for cakes, pancakes and cookies.
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||31g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here