Olive Leaves by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested, and dried in Albania and Turkey. Packed in the UK.
The olive tree hardly needs an introduction, having been part of Mediterranean region cuisines for millennia in the form of its fruit and oil. But we're betting that many of you haven't heard how the olive tree's leaves can be used, as well.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill's olive leaves are grown in the sunny climes of Albania, carefully harvested so as not to disturb the trees from which they are picked, chopped, and packed promptly to seal in their freshness and beneficial properties.
USES: Probably the best-known (if still relatively obscure) uses of olive leaves is in brewing tea. Olive leaf tea has a flavour not unlike that of a very light or weak green tea. It's very pleasant indeed, with a hint of chamomile and a slightly sweet finish, and a lovely yellow-green colour. It's naturally caffeine-free, making it a perfect cuppa for the evening and a great palate cleanser after dinner.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Caffeine-free ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here