Oggs Egg Alternative Aquafaba (1l)
We've cracked it: this is chickpea water, AKA Aquafaba, and it works every time. It's perfect for vegan baking, simply whip and whisk just like an egg in your favourite recipes.
Use OGGS® aquafaba to make cookies, cakes, ice cream, mayo, dressings, brownies, doughnuts, buns, muffins and so much more.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Lower CO2 emissions than eggs ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here