Odysea Organic Kalamata Pitted Olives (320g)
Hand selected, traditionally cured organic, single-estate Kalamata olives from the Rovies grove on the island of Evia in Greece. Our organic Kalamata olives are stored in brine with a touch of extra-virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar.
Rovies is one of a handful of groves in which the tradition of harvesting olives by hand continues to this day. This traditional method reduces the possibility of bruising and damage to the fruit. The olives are cured the same day as they are harvested, and packed on site by hand.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here