Oatly Oat Drink Barista Edition (1L)
So you're a barista? Perfect. This carton of Barista Edition oat drink is made from liquid oats, which means it isn’t overly sweet or excessively heavy. What it is is fully foamable, putting you in total control over the density and performance of your foam so you can showcase your latte art skills. Anyway, give it a try and see what you think. We're here for you from now on, whenever you're ready. So, you're a non-barista? Also perfect. Just heat this Barista Edition oat drink in a container while giving it a whirl until it foams up nicely, and then pour yourself a latte without milk. And if you don’t feel like a latte, you'll be happy to know that this product tastes just as amazing if you drink it straight, or pour it on your granola, or put it to work with your cooking skills. But let’s keep that between us non-baristas, ok?
This is our super-premium product, and it tastes amazing without doing a thing to it, but it performs technically beautifully when foamed. Or, if you're the kind of person who likes to add a splash of milk to your deep, dark brew, this product can handle that as well without wimping out and separating. Any tea drinkers in the house? You probably won’t want to turn your tea into a foam party, but don’t want any separation, either. You're good from now on. The secret to this product? It’s rich in unsaturated fat.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ No added sugar ✓ Vitamin-enriched ✓
Ingredients: Oat base (water, oats 10 %), rapeseed oil, acidity regulator (dipotassium phosphate), calcium carbonate, calcium phosphates, iodised salt, vitamins (D2, riboflavin, B12).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here