Naga 'Ghost' Chillis (Bhut Jolokia) by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
Ghost chillis, also known as bhut jolokia, are hybrid chilli peppers grown in Northeastern India and Pakistan. The ghost chilli held the Guinness record for being the hottest chilli pepper in the world from 2007-2011, with a Scoville scale heat rating of more than 1 million units (by comparison, jalapeño chillis are rated at 2,500-8,000 units).
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here