Milk Thistle Seeds by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Milk thistle is native to the Mediterranean region and across Asia, from where it has spread to grow wild throughout the world. It has been used for thousands of years as a food and for medicinal purposes. Its seeds are harvested by removing the plant's flower heads in late spring or early summer and drying them.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill’s milk thistle is grown in Turkey before its seeds are carefully harvested and promptly packed for maximum freshness.
USES: Milk thistle seeds are consumed mostly as a tea that has a mild, slightly sweet flavour often compared to that of dandelion tea, although with more subtle earthy undertones and stronger floral notes. But the uses of milk thistle seeds don't stop there. Thanks to their nutty flavour – similar to that of flax seeds – milk thistle seeds can be tossed into salads and cereals, used in baked goods such as bread and cakes, and mixed into nut milk, smoothies and shakes.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here