Meridian Organic Strawberry Fruit Spread (284g)
Each delicious jar of this fruit spread is made from 26 strawberries, the juice of eight apples, and contains only sugars naturally occurring from our fruit, as we never add refined sugar.
This lovely spread is handmade in Somerset, where our organic strawberries are harvested and graded before being gently cooked in organic apple juice concentrate to produce a flavoursome, lightly-set spread. We take great care to cook in small batches and for the minimum amount of time in order to preserve the natural goodness and flavours of the fruits.
Enjoy it at breakfast on toast, crumpets and English muffins, or stir it into natural yoghurt or porridge as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. It's a perfect alternative to your usual jam or preserve.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ No added sugar ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here