Linwoods Organic Cold Milled Flaxseed (425g)
If you look closely, you'll see the glistening omega-3 oil on our milled organic flaxseed. This oil contains alpha linolenic acid, an essential fatty acid that's hugely beneficial to our health as it helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
Flaxseed can naturally enhance the fibre content of any meal, so if you find it difficult to eat the recommended amount of fruit and veg in your diet every day, you can still get your soluble and insoluble fibre requirements by adding flaxseed. Fibre-tastic!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten-free ✓ High-fibre ✓ Good source of omega-3 ✓ Source of protein ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here