Juniper Berries by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill’s juniper berries are strongly aromatic herbs from evergreen plants that grow in regions such as the Mediterranean. The juniper berry is actually a small green cone – like a miniature pinecone – that turns a bluish-black shade in the second year of its growth.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill’s Juniper berries are grown in Turkey, harvested, dried and packed promptly to seal in their aroma and flavour.
USES: Our juniper berries are intended for consumption as a dried fruit snack, although they can be used in a wide range of recipes, especially desserts. The most common culinary use of the juniper berry is to flavour gin. But Hatton Hill’s Juniper berries have a vast array of uses beyond that, playing a starring role in a diversity of dishes from main courses such as port, juniper and orange pork chops to hazelnut sweet potato pancakes with juniper syrup, to juniper-braised red cabbage, to deserts and indulgences like juniper and sea-salt dark chocolate panna cotta to vanilla, fig and juniper cake, and even fermented juniper berry juice.
SCENTS AND SENSIBILITY: Aside from cooking and beverage-making, juniper berries are used for medicinal purposes as an essential oil.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here