Horseradish Powder by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested, dried and ground in China. Packed in the UK.
Horseradish is thought to be native to Southeastern Europe and Central Asia, and has been cultivated widely since antiquity, mainly in Europe and later in North America. Horseradish has a very distinctive pungency and bite, thanks to its volatile oils, which would evaporate if cooked, which is why it is almost always used uncooked.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill's horseradish powder is made from horseradish roots that are carefully cleaned, dried and ground to preserve their powerful pungency and sharp, satisfying flavour.
USES: Far and away the most popular use of horseradish powder is as a sauce, in which it is typically blended with mayonnaise, sour cream or crème fraîche to complement a wide range of dishes, pairing particularly well with full-flavoured meats, fish and game. It's a classic on Reuben sandwiches, for example, but its uses go much farther than that. Try adding our horseradish powder to cocktail sauces and dips to give them a lovely, lively lift. It's a natural in coleslaws and tomato dishes. And, of course, a Bloody Mary (cocktail or mocktail) just wouldn't be the same without a distinctive dose of horseradish!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here