Geo Organics Chickpea & Apricot Tagine Dahl Vegan (400g)
A vibrant, saucy dish with delicious sweet and fruity tones and a hint of chilli. Tasty, convenient and versatile, this organic tajine dahl makes a satisfying lunch, snack or side plate.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Low-fat ✓ Low-sugar ✓ Palm oil-free ✓
Ingredients: Vegetables in varying quantities* (26%; chickpeas*, potato*, carrot*, mushrooms*, onion*) chopped tomatoes*, coconut milk*, rice flour*, chopped apricots* (2%), sugar*, onion*, vegetable bouillon* (rice flour*, sea salt, yeast extract, dried vegetables and concentrated vegetable juices* (onion*, carrot*, parsnip*, mushroom*, pumpkin*), sunflower oil*, turmeric*, parsley*, lovage*, garlic*, fennel seeds*), turmeric*, sea salt, black pepper*, paprika*, ground ginger*, chilli powder*, water (* = organic ingredient).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here