The Fruit Tree Organic Mango Fruit Spread (250g)
Made in Italy, this is a healthier type of fruit spread, jam-packed with fruit and nothing else!
In the Tuscan hills near Arezzo, we prepare our fruit spreads gently in small batches, using hand-picked, fully ripe, organic fruit.
- Each jar of our organic mango fruit spread is made with at least one whole mango, a slice of apple, a drop of grape juice and a splash of lemon juice.
Nothing else is added; no refined sugar, no pectin, no additives and no preservatives.
Made with with twice the amount of fruit used by other jam-makers.
- Artisan quality, cooked gently at a low temperature to preserve its fresh mango flavour and naturally soft-set texture.
- The flavour? Tropically sweet.
- Serving suggestions? With its smooth texture, our organic mango fruit spread can be eaten by the spoonful as a purée. It can also be enjoyed in a wrap with goat's cheese, as a healthy dip, and as an alternative to mango chutney. Use it by the spoonful to make salad dressings. For meat-eaters, it goes surprisingly well with roast chicken in a sauce to accompany beef and pork.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ No added sugar ✓ No pectin ✓ No additives or preservatives ✓
Ingredients: Organic mango, organic apple, organic grape juice concentrate, organic lemon juice*.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here