The Fruit Tree Organic Apricot Fruit Spread (250g)
Made in Italy, this is a healthier type of fruit spread, jam-packed with fruit and nothing else!
In the Tuscan hills near Arezzo, we prepare our fruit spreads gently in small batches, using hand-picked, fully ripe, organic fruit sourced mainly from local orchards.
- Each jar of our apricot fruit spread is made with at least seven apricots grown in Emilia-Romagna, a slice of apple, a drop of grape juice and a splash of lemon juice.
- Nothing else is added; no refined sugar, no pectin, no additives and no preservatives.
- Made with twice the amount of fruit used by other jam-makers.
- Artisan quality, cooked gently at a low temperature to preserve its fresh apricot flavour and naturally soft-set texture.
- The flavour? Musky with a faint tartness.
- Serving suggestions? Delicious by the spoonful, on toast or brioches, it's also a popular addition to natural yogurt, smoothies and fresh or mature cheeses. Spread our apricot fruit spread on freshly sliced apples to glaze tart au pommes or onto chocolate cake.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ No added sugar ✓ No pectin ✓ No additives or preservatives ✓
Ingredients: Organic apricots, organic apple, organic grape juice concentrate, organic lemon juice.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here