Felicetti Organic Monograno Farro (Emmer) Penne (500g)
Farro, known in English as emmer, is an ancient grain that has been cultivated since Roman times. Our organic monograno farro penne is:
- Made from high quality Italian organic emmer
- A source of iron and potassium
- Suitable for those with intolerance to modern wheat
- A source of fibre
This superior organic penne is made from quality Italian emmer grain. Produced by the Felicetti family, who have more than 100 years of pasta-making experience, it's bronze-drawn and slow-dried at low temperatures to maintain its flavour and nutritional value. This delicious alternative-grain pasta is a terrific alternative for those who find modern wheat strains less digestible.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here