Elderflowers by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Albania. Packed in the UK.
The elder tree is native to Europe, North Africa and Western Asia, with elderflower and elderberries having been used at least since the time of the ancient Egyptians
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill’s elderflowers are grown, harvested and dried in Albania, before being packed without delay to seal in their delicate flavour.
USES: Elderflowers have a fresh, green, floral taste and aroma, combined with notes of pear and lychee, and a hint of sweet muskiness, making them perfect for steeping in water to drink as a tea (their most popular use). Elderflowers are also delightful when infused into ales, cordials and other drinks, and vinegar, and when used in baking, they impart a subtle flavour and scent.
You may be surprised to learn that elderflowers also work well in savoury dishes, their subtle, floral flavour providing an elegant counterpoint to more robust flavours in dressings, dips, yoghurt and with tart fruits used in fish, meat and vegetable dishes.
If you're feeling creative, you can also use elderflowers to make natural cosmetics.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here