Elderflowers by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Albania. Packed in the UK.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill's elderflowers are picked from the finest of the crop in Albania, where they are carefully dried and packed promptly to seal in all their natural flavour and delicate aroma.
USES: The most popular use of elderflowers is to make a lovely tea with a delicately floral bouquet and a pleasing golden hue. Elderflower tea is a delicious, calming brew served either hot or chilled, and a gentle, healthy alternative to many other brewed beverages. Elderflowers also make a delightful cordial with the addition of a little sugar and lemon juice. And if you're feeling a bit naughty, create "healthy" cocktails by infusing elderflowers in vodka or gin for a fortnight, then adding a dash of sugar syrup before letting them steep for a few more days and enjoying a uniquely floral tipple!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here