Eat Real Organic Veggie Straws (100g)
A super-snackable way to enjoy a real vegetable garden taste, Eat Real’s Organic Veggie Straws benefit from an added dash of light, freshly ground sea salt that gives them a mouth-wateringly delicious taste and which will send your hand back to the bag for more before you know it!
Eat Real snacks are based on three very simple concepts: taste, nutrition and real ingredients. Eat Real’s desire is to create products that are enjoyable, healthier alternatives to standard snack and confectionery items, and which distinguish themselves from other brands that crowd supermarket shelves.
With no added sugar (only ever the natural stuff) you’re getting a healthy snack. Making its snacks from real, natural ingredients with no added nasties (artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives), Eat Real has something for the whole family that can be enjoyed at any time of the day!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten-free ✓ Organic ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association.
Ingredients: Organic veggie straw pellets (organic corn flour, organic potato flour, organic potato starch, organic corn starch, organic rice flour, sea salt, organic cane sugar, organic spinach powder 1%, organic tomato powder 1%, organic beetroot powder 1% and organic turmeric), organic rapeseed oil.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here