Eat Real Hummus Chips - Sea Salt (135g)-(Best Before 15 May 2022).
Eat Real’s Sea Salt Hummus Chips are ideal for the whole family – great for dipping and sharing. They’re free from artificial flavours, colours and preservatives.
Eat Real snacks are based on three very simple concepts: taste, nutrition and real ingredients. Eat Real’s desire is to create products that are enjoyable, healthier alternatives to standard snack and confectionery items, and which distinguish themselves from other brands that crowd supermarket shelves.
With no added sugar (only ever the natural stuff) you’re getting a healthy snack. Making its snacks from real, natural ingredients with no added nasties (artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives), Eat Real has something for the whole family that can be enjoyed at any time of the day!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten-free ✓
Ingredients: Chickpea flour (24%), rice, potato starch, rapeseed oil, corn flour, sea salt.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here