Duskin Pure English Apple Juice - Cox (1L)
Cox apples produce a juice with a nice balance of sweetness and sharpness, and which boasts a great depth of complex flavours.
Duskin Apple Juice started in 1980 and has been pressing individual varieties of apples ever since. Duskin's processes are low-tech and low-volume, allowing single varieties to be kept separate and ensuring that natural flavours of the apples remain largely unchanged, with "in the bottle pasteurisation" preserving their aroma. Each bottle contains the juice of about 1.7kg of apples, depending on the variety.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here