Wild Oregano Bunches by Hatton Hill Natural. Grown and harvested in the wild in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Thanks to its high oil content, Hatton Hill Natural’s oregano is gorgeously complex and aromatic, with a slight bitterness giving way to a hint of lemon. Unlike parsley and some other herbs whose flavour mellows when they are dried, oregano’s flavour and scent become more intense, making a little go a long way in an enormous range of dishes.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our wild oregano is harvested in Turkey because of the robust flavour of the country’s crop. Oregano is a member of the mint family, alongside basil, lavender, marjoram, mint, rosemary, sage and thyme.
USES: Oregano is so much more than just the definitive “pizza herb”, sprinkled merrily onto that dish and other Italian creations – it’s an essential element in cuisines all over the world, especially around the Mediterranean. It’s a key ingredient in many meat, vegetable, seafood, egg, pasta and cheese dishes, sauces, stews, grills, marinades, salad dressings, cream sauces and baked goods such as various types of breads. Its natural bedfellows in many culinary creations are basil, garlic, thyme and parsley, reinforcing and complementing its distinctive fresh flavour.
OH, OREGANO!: Hatton Hill Natural’s oregano is an excellent source of vitamin K, with plenty of manganese, iron, dietary fibre and calcium. It also contains numerous phytonutrients that are
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here