Kashmiri Chillies by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried whole in India. Packed in the UK.
Kashmiri chillies are warmer than paprika and milder than cayenne, ranging from 1,000 to 2,000 Scoville heat units (by comparison, the green jalapeño chillis dished up in Mexican restaurants typically rate around 5,000 heat units).
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill's Kashmiri chillies are grown, carefully harvested at just the right time to preserve their wonderful, rich colour, dried and packed promptly to lock in their hue, flavour and aroma.
USES: Kashmiri chillies are used liberally in Indian and Kashmiri foods. They're a key ingredient in many curries and stews and famous South Asian dishes such as rogan josh and tandoori chicken, used to add vibrant colour and a warm flavor without the spiciness often associated with other types of chillies. They are superb added to sauces, marinades and soups both within the culinary traditions of the Indian subcontinent and beyond.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here