Dried Papaya (Sweetened) by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested, dried, and sweetened with natural sugar in Thailand. Packed in the UK.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our papaya is grown, harvested, and dried in the abundant Thai sunshine before being packed promptly to seal its tantalizing tropical taste.
USES: Our dried papaya is an incredibly moreish snack right out of the bag. It's a winner in muesli and other breakfast cereals, terrific for trail mix, and brilliant for baking, bringing a wonderful taste of the tropics and a lovely fruity texture to cakes, muffins, cookies, and more. Add it to chutneys and salsas, or use it as a flavour booster when baking with seafood such as shrimp. We defy you not to fall in love with this fantastic fruit!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya, and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here