Dried Pineapple Rings by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in South Africa. Packed in the UK.
Our pineapple rings are chewy, delicious, and loaded with dietary fibre, enzymes and antioxidants. Dried pineapple is a healthy way to curb sweet-tooth cravings without resorting to processed, refined white sugar.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our pineapple is grown, harvested and dried in the sunniest parts of wonderfully sunny Thailand.
USES: Our pineapple rings are perfect for chopping up and adding to all kinds of cooking, baked goods and snacks. Sweeter than fresh pineapple, they add a delicious, wholesome taste to meats, vegetable dishes, biscuits and cakes. After rehydrating, our pineapple rings can be added to sweet-and-sour sauces for chicken or pork. They can also be diced and whipped up into a stir-fry with chicken and vegetables, along with a handful of tasty cashews. And in baking, the sweet tanginess of pineapple enhances the flavour of favourites such as high-fibre oatmeal biscuits, cakes, tarts, and more.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ No added sugar ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here