Dried Pear Halves by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in South Africa. Packed in the UK.
South Africa is justly famous for its pear crop, and we are proud to have sourced the best of the best.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our pears come from lush orchards in South Africa, where they are carefully harvested, dried, and packed promptly to seal in their uniquely subtly sweet fruitiness.
Hatton Hill’s dried pear halves are a delicious, nutritious snack that’s ideal for hikes, road trips and school lunch boxes. They're a kitchen must-have, especially when fresh pears are out of season, and they can be used in a wide variety of sweet and savoury dishes. Chop them and add them to nuts and seeds to make a distinctively fruity trail mix. Dice them and mix them into muesli, granola and other cereals. Dried pears can be soaked in a little warm water or fruit juice to soften them, and added to smoothies or pureed for sauces to top puddings, yoghurt, ice cream and other dessert treats. They’re a yummy addition to muesli bars, muffins, cakes and fruit bread, and you can also gently stew them to make delicious desserts and compotes.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Ingredients: Pears (contains sulphur dioxide).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||trace
|- of which sugars||52g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here