Mullein Leaves, Flowers & Stems by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Mullein is a flowering plant native to Europe, Africa and Asia. The flowers, stems and leaves are used to make a rich, aromatic tea that people have used for centuries to help deal with a range of ailments including coughs, colds and asthma.
Aside from tea, you can use our mullein leaves, flowers and stems to infuse oils such as olive and sunflower oil: simply fill a jar with them, pour in enough oil to cover, and leave for 3-6 weeks for the flavour to develop before straining out the plant components.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Caffeine-free ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here