Dried Lavender (Bunch) by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Lavender is well known as a culinary herb for its fresh, distinctive aroma and its floral, slightly minty flavour. A quick look at cooking websites will give you plenty of inventive ideas and professional tricks for cooking with this classic herb.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our dried lavender is grown, harvested and dried in the warm sunshine of Turkey.
USES: Dried lavender flowers can be used for baking, making refreshing summer drinks, and brewing a refreshing tea. Lavender tea has a wonderful flavour, is easy to make by simply adding lavender buds to a cup of hot water and sweetening it with honey. In baked goods, lavender's floral flavours play well with berries and citrus in items such as shortbread, milk-chocolate truffles, fudge, pound cake, honey ice-cream and vanilla cupcakes. In summer, lavender can add a slight hint of minty freshness to a range of drinks such as lemonade and deserts such as ice-cream.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here