Dried Kiwi Slices (Sweetened) by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested, dried, and sweetened with natural sugar in Thailand. Packed in the UK.
Our dried kiwi slices are prepared using a careful drying process that allows them to retain all their rich nutritional value and have a long shelf life.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our dried kiwi slices come from Thailand’s finest crop, grown, harvested, dried, and sweetened with natural sugar.
USES: Dried kiwi slices can be used for both snacking and cooking. As a snack, they’re an ideal energy-booster, terrific for trail mixes or on the go. In winter, rehydrated dried kiwi slices can brighten up meals with their summery sweetness – add them to winter salads or deserts such as fruit-laden tarts.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Ingredients: Kiwifruit, sugar (contains citric acid, sorbic acid, sulphur dioxide, colourings E102, E133).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||60g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here