Dried Girolle Mushrooms by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Eastern Europe. Packed in the UK.
Girolle mushrooms, also known as chanterelle mushrooms, golden chanterelles and egg mushrooms, have an exquisite and slightly peppery taste. They’re very versatile and add a wonderful flavour and colour to sauces, salads and any other dish in which they’re used. Girolle mushrooms are ideal for drying and retain their aroma, taste and consistency. Unlike other wild mushrooms, girolles do not break up easily, they can be cooked long periods, and when tossed, sautéed or stirred, they keep their shape well. When it comes to cooking more challenging dishes, chefs tend to prefer girolles over other varieties of wild mushrooms. When cooked well, they develop a complex, rich flavour that adds taste to almost every preparation.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our dried girolle mushrooms are grown, harvested and dried in Eastern Europe before being packed promptly to seal in their beautifully earthy flavour.
USES: When tossed, sautéed or mixed in with other ingredients, rehydrated girolle mushrooms retain their shape well. In addition to being used to make terrific stocks for soups and sauces, girolles can be added to dishes such as soufflés, salads and pickles.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here