Fenugreek Leaves (Methi) by Hatton Hill Natural. Grown, harvested and dried in Pakistan. Packed in the UK.
Widely used in Indian and Middle Eastern cooking, fenugreek has a flavour perhaps best described as a combination of celery and fennel with a slight bitterness. Its leaves are a delicious addition to curries, dals, fried vegetables and Indian and Middle Eastern breads.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s fenugreek selected from the finest of the crop grown, harvested and dried in Pakistan.
USES: Hatton Hill Organic’s fenugreek leaves are at their best used in as a garnish in Indian curries, gravies, lentil dishes such as dals, and in fact all manner of Indian-influenced vegetable dishes. On the Indian subcontinent, they are often used in vegetarian cooking due their high protein content. They also work wonderfully as a flavoursome addition to the dough used to make parantha and naan.
LEAFY LIFT: Fenugreek leaves are a rich source of dietary essentials, including vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin D and soluble and insoluble fibre, alongside protein, copper, potassium, calcium, iron, selenium, zinc, manganese and magnesium.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here