Dried Cherries (Unpitted) by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Sweet cherries are believed to originate from the region between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea, and derive their name from the Turkish town of Cerasus. Turkey remains the largest cherry-producing region in the world. Dried cherries can help you reach your daily recommended intake of vitamins and minerals. They are a rich source of vitamin A.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our dried cherries are grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Moist and rich in flavour, they look great and taste fantastic!
USES: Our dried cherries are surprisingly versatile in both sweet and savoury dishes. You can use them as a dessert topping, add them to fruit salads and trail mixes or cereals, and sprinkle them into baking mixes when making pies, scones, bread puddings or oatmeal biscuits. But when thinking of uses for dried cherries, you don’t need to stop at baking. They can also be used in sauces for dressing meats such as lamb chops by smothering them in a tasty fusion of cherries, butter, and whisky with dash of vermouth.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here