Dried Cantaloupe Melon (Sweetened) by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested, dried and sweetened with natural sugar in Thailand. Packed in the UK.
The cantaloupe, or muskmelon, is a member of the large Cucurbitaceae family. It grows on a vine and has a mellow, sweet, fruity taste. The name "cantaloupe" comes from the name of a town in Italy, where seeds were brought from Armenia and planted in the gardens of the nobility during the Middle Ages.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our dried cantaloupe melons are selected from the best of the crop grown, harvested, dried and sweetened with natural sugar in Thailand.
USES: Cool, refreshing drinks and salads that include cantaloupe melon can help beat the summer heat. How about a cantaloupe-based cold juice or a cantaloupe smoothie? Chop our dried cantaloupe and mix it into a fresh salad, or enjoy it as an appetizer on its own. Our dried cantaloupe melon is a terrific, subtly fruity, last-minute enhancement to salads of all kinds, adding a touch of sweetness, bright orange colour and body to your leafy creations.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Ingredients: Cantaloupe melon, sugar (contains citric acid, flavour, sulphur dioxide).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||71g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here