Dried Cantaloupe Melon Chunks (Sweetened) by Hatton Hill. From cantaloupe melons grown, harvested and dried in Thailand. Packed in the UK.
Our dried cantaloupe melon chunks are a tropical fruit taste sensation. They're a deliciously sweet treat that's bursting with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
We're delighted just to eat this luscious dried fruit straight out of the bag, but with just a little imagination, you can use our cantaloupe melon chunks in a wide range of ways that are sure to put a smile on your face. Try chopping them and sprinkling onto breakfast cereals or desserts, incorporate them in trail mixes, whizz them up in a blender and freeze the blended fruit to make delicious sorbet, add a little white grape juice to the same mix and pop it into the freezer in iced-lolly moulds to make a refreshing summer treat, or dip our cantaloupe melon chunks into melted chocolate for a decadent dessert dish.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||73g|
Ingredients: Cantaloupe melon, sugar, acidity regulator (E330), cantaloupe flavour, preservative (E220).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here