Dried Blueberries by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested, dried and sweetened with a touch of sugar. Packed in the UK.
Blueberries are native to North America, where indigenous people have long used their juice to treat medical ailments. These days, blueberries have acquired a deserved reputation as a superfood, thanks to their string nutritional profile. They're high in fibre, vitamin C and vitamin K, and packed with antioxidants.
Our dried blueberries are a moreish, nutritious snack right out of the pack. They're also terrific tossed into fruit salads, smoothies and cereals such as granola or oatmeal. They're a flavoursome addition to baked goods such as cookies, cakes and muffins, and the work well in heavier styles of pancakes, such as those made with oat and other non-wheat flours. Our dried blueberries are extremely versatile; try sprinkling a handful into savoury salads (they pair particularly well with ingredients such as spinach, walnuts, and blue cheese). To use them in drinks, soak them and add them to sparkling water or tea to give them a little a bit of extra zing!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Ingredients: Blueberries, sugar, sunflower oil.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||<0.1g|
|- of which sugars||73g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here