Dried Black Trumpet Mushrooms by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Packed in the UK.
Black trumpet mushrooms, also known as “the horn of plenty”, are commonly found in deciduous woods in Europe and North America. With their wonderful depth of rich flavour, they’re considered to be some of the best-tasting mushrooms and have long delighted gourmet chefs.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our dried black trumpet mushrooms are known for holding their rich, fruity flavour, and they have a long shelf-life.
USES: Black trumpets are typically used with fish, egg dishes, pastas, risottos, stews and soups. Once rehydrated, they can be prepared in the same way as fresh mushrooms. Grated into shavings or powdered, they can be used to enhance the flavour of rice, quinoa or cous cous dishes.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here