Dried Aronia Berries (Chokeberries) by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Bulgaria. Packed in the UK.
Aronia berries have a very distinctive taste. Their tartness and astringency create a complex sensation in the mouth, which is quite unlike any other fruit. Aronia berries, or chokeberries, are small, dark fruits that grow on shrubs that are native to North America, but are also grown in other parts of the world, including across Europe. Traditionally, they have been used as a cold remedy by Native Americans.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our dried aronia berries are grown, harvested and dried in Bulgaria before being promptly packed to seal in their freshness and nutrients.
USES: There are many ways to add aronia berries to your diet. They can be used for making juices, purées, jams, jellies, syrups, teas, and wines. They can be eaten fresh or dried as a snack or combined with other fruits such as pineapples, apples and strawberries to make a refreshing juice or smoothie. If baking’s your thing, they can be easily added to muffins, cakes and pies, and can also be mixed with a sweetener to make jams and sweets.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.5g|
|- of which sugars||27.2g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here