Clearspring Demeter Organic Styrian Pumpkin Seed Oil P.G.I. (250ml)
Clearspring Styrian pumpkin seed oil is both nutritious and delicious. It has a dark green colour, a silky texture and a luscious nutty flavour. Its characteristic rich taste enhances a wide variety of foods including pasta and grain dishes and it combines well with balsamic vinegar in salad dressings.
It is naturally pressed in Austria using local Styrian pumpkins. These pumpkins are grown for their seeds rather than their flesh. The seeds have no outer shell, which makes them ideal for pressing into oil.
Styrian pumpkin seeds and their oil have a long local tradition of use as a health food. They're packed with vitamins and minerals including A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, E and K, alongside calcium and zinc and the essential fatty acids omega 3 and 6.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Demeter ✓ Sugar-free ✓ Salt-free ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here